Bridgestone Blizzak WS-70: A winter tyre for Nordic countries
The Bridgestone Blizzak WS70, the latest tyre in the Blizzak range, is designed for the winter roads of northern Europe. Using Bridgestone’s best technology (Tube Multicell compound, NanoPro Tech, 3D sipes, etc.), this tyre offers high level performances even in the toughest conditions. The proposed sizes cover the compact car and family saloon segment.
On the same topic
Bridgestone chose the Frankfurt Motor show to present the successor of the Blizzak Nordic, now winding down.
The Bridgestone Blizzak WS-70 has been specially developed for northern European countries, which experience harsh winters. It reaches its full potential in extreme winter conditions (low temperatures, compact and frozen snow, ice, etc.) while providing, according to Bridgestone, a good level of safety on dry and wet road surfaces.
Required performances depending on the surfaces:
• Ice: Braking and traction
• Snow: Braking and traction
• Slush: traction
• Wet surfaces: Braking and traction
Here’s the proof in pictures with a test conducted by Bridgestone on the snow-covered roads of Vidsel, Sweden.
Tyres similar to the Bridgestone Blizzak WS-70
|Continental||ContiWinterContact TS 830|
|Pirelli||Winter 210 Sottozero|
Articles in the same header
- Bridgestone Blizzak Spike-01, the studded tyre for extreme winter conditions
- Hankook presents the Ventus S1 evo2 SUV, a high performance tyre for SUVs
- Uniroyal MS Plus 77, designed for wet weather driving
- Hankook unveils the Ventus V12 evo2, a new versatile sports tyre
- Dunlop Winter Response 2: New winter tyre for compact cars
- Will the tyre of the future be able to automatically adapt to driving conditions?
- Cooper Zeon CS Sport, the latest newcomer in the ultra-high performance tyre category
- Uniroyal RainSport 3: The return of the rain tyre
- Uniroyal RainSport 3: Test session
- Firestone unveils its new winter tyre: The Winterhawk 3