Bridgestone Blizzak WS-70: A winter tyre for Nordic countries
The Bridgestone Blizzak WS70, the latest tyre in the Blizzak range, is designed for the winter roads of northern Europe. Using Bridgestone’s best technology (Tube Multicell compound, NanoPro Tech, 3D sipes, etc.), this tyre offers high level performances even in the toughest conditions. The proposed sizes cover the compact car and family saloon segment.
On the same topic
Bridgestone chose the Frankfurt Motor show to present the successor of the Blizzak Nordic, now winding down.
The Bridgestone Blizzak WS-70 has been specially developed for northern European countries, which experience harsh winters. It reaches its full potential in extreme winter conditions (low temperatures, compact and frozen snow, ice, etc.) while providing, according to Bridgestone, a good level of safety on dry and wet road surfaces.
Required performances depending on the surfaces:
• Ice: Braking and traction
• Snow: Braking and traction
• Slush: traction
• Wet surfaces: Braking and traction
Here’s the proof in pictures with a test conducted by Bridgestone on the snow-covered roads of Vidsel, Sweden.
Tyres similar to the Bridgestone Blizzak WS-70
|Continental||ContiWinterContact TS 830|
|Pirelli||Winter 210 Sottozero|
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3: A high performance winter tyre
- EuroAllSeason AS200: Falken’s first all season tyre
- Nokian WR SUV 3: A high performance winter tyre for SUVs and compact 4x4s
- Hankook Dynapro HP2: A high performance summer tyre for SUVs
- GoodYear EfficientGrip Compact: A safe, economical summer tyre for city cars
- Nokian zLine, Line and eLine: The Finnish tyre manufacturer launches three new summer tyres
- Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE002: Tests at the Ascari race track
- Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE002: Sport tyre for city and compact cars
- Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance: Track test
- Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance: A touring tyre with a BA label rating