ContiPremiumContact 5: A high performance summer tyre for compact cars and saloons.
Announced at the Geneva Motor Show, the ContiPremiumContact 5 is Continental’s new high-performance summer tyre. This tyre is designed to fit a large range of vehicles, from a compact city car to a high performance saloon.
On the same topic
Safety, performance, economy and comfort: The new high performance tyre from Continental promises to provide the “perfect balance” of tyre performances. Successor to the ContiPremiumContact 2 launched in 2006, this tyre builds on innovative race derived technologies. We look forward to its official presentation.
A leap forward in performance
With the ContiPremiumContact 5, Continental announces that all tyre performances have significantly improved in comparison with its predecessor.
- Safety: 15% shorter braking distance in the wet;
- Economy: The overall mileage performance is up 12% while the rolling resistance is down 8% ;
- Comfort: Rolling noise is down 5% and enhanced wet and dry handling improves the overall driving comfort.
Tyres similar to the ContiPremiumContact 5
|Bridgestone||Turanza ER300 Ecopia|
Find out more:
Articles in the same header
- Bridgestone Blizzak Spike-01, the studded tyre for extreme winter conditions
- Hankook presents the Ventus S1 evo2 SUV, a high performance tyre for SUVs
- Uniroyal MS Plus 77, designed for wet weather driving
- Hankook unveils the Ventus V12 evo2, a new versatile sports tyre
- Dunlop Winter Response 2: New winter tyre for compact cars
- Will the tyre of the future be able to automatically adapt to driving conditions?
- Cooper Zeon CS Sport, the latest newcomer in the ultra-high performance tyre category
- Uniroyal RainSport 3: The return of the rain tyre
- Uniroyal RainSport 3: Test session
- Firestone unveils its new winter tyre: The Winterhawk 3