Dunlop Sport Maxx Race: State-of-the-art technology
The Dunlop Sport Maxx Race has been developed for mixed use. It provides both grip and durability on the track and guarantees a safe drive, particularly on wet roads. These performance requirements need completely different technical solutions.
On the same topic
A race-inspired rubber compound
The Dunlop Sport Maxx Race uses a motorsport derived compound. This tyre features a blend of a race-proven polymer and a traction enhancing plasticiser which provides increased adaptability to road surfaces.
An optimised tread design
The Dunlop Sport Maxx Race with its asymmetric tread design features a massive outer shoulder block that provides enhanced cornering stability. A welcome quality for race track driving where tyres are subjected to high stresses.
The high angle grooves ensure increased lateral stiffness and improve cornering grip.
Four longitudinal grooves efficiently drain water when driving on wet roads.
A reinforced structure
Tyres have a natural tendency to become oval at speed. To limit this phenomenon and provide an optimum footprint at all times, the Dunlop Sport Maxx Race uses a hybrid overlay comprising Aramid, a heat resistant and strong synthetic fibre.
- Dunlop Sport Race: A road tyre for the race track (or the contrary)
- Dunlop Sport Race: Dimensions
- Dunlop Sport Race: The rezulteo test
Articles in the same header
- Hankook Dynapro HP2: A high performance summer tyre for SUVs
- GoodYear EfficientGrip Compact: A safe, economical summer tyre for city cars
- Nokian zLine, Line and eLine: The Finnish tyre manufacturer launches three new summer tyres
- Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE002: Tests at the Ascari race track
- Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE002: Sport tyre for city and compact cars
- Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance: Track test
- Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance: A touring tyre with a BA label rating
- Vredestein Ultrac Vorti R: A sleekly designed ultra-high performance tyre
- Dunlop Sport BluResponse: A touring tyre with a high label rating
- Pirelli PZero Nero GT: A sports tyre suitable for a wide range of cars