All tyre guides
Guide breaking news: Tyre labelling: How is tyre performance compared?
The letters and colours shown on the tyre label indicate its performance level in terms of fuel efficiency, wet grip and external rolling noise. But what exactly does this mean? What does the grading scale correspond to? What is the difference between two classes?
The tyre maintaining guide
- After how many years should tyres be changed?
- How to measure tyre wear
- Check the spare wheel
- Rotating your tyres will prolong their life
- How to store winter tyres between two seasons?
- Tyre balancing and alignment
- Fitting tyres: the rules to respect
- When should you change your tyres?
- Tyre pressure: to be checked once a month
The EU tyre labelling guide
The tyre buying guide
- Chinese tyres: Are they really less expensive?
- Chinese tyres: What price is your safety?
- How to find the manufacturing date on tyres?
- Run-flat tyres
- Studded tyre
- Nordic tyre
- Winter tyres
- All-season tyres
- Summer tyres
- Light Utility / Van Tyres
- 4x4 Off-road Tyres
- 4x4 All terrain Tyres
- 4x4 Road Tyres
- Sport Vehicle Tyres
- High performance tyres
- Small to Medium vehicle tyres
- All types of tyres
- How to decode the markings on a tyre.
- Cheap tyres: Not always a good deal …